OMG, is it Thursday aready?!? PRIDE is just around the corner! Kick off the celebrations tonight with as many of these parties as you can attend!
Take a look at this (still-growing, so check back later) list of what’s going on in and around NYC today. Click on the links for details (location and more) and make sure to read though, you may find special announcements!
Don’t forget to check our Events Calendar on the lower right corner of our page, and watch out for a full list of events for the rest of the week coming later!
***If you have any information on events we should feature please e-mail our Nightlife and Events Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org***
SPECIAL RECOMMENDED EVENTS
- Hedda Lettuce‘s Interactive Mommie Dearest . Join the über-hilarious Queen of Green as she celebrates 10 years of artistic life! 8pm at the Ziegfeld Theater. $15. Tickets HERE. Bring your WIRE HANGERS!!!
- OUT, OUT, DAMN’D POP! A Pride Music Review presented by SPIN CYCLE NYC at 10pm at the Gramercy Theater. FREE! (RSVP to OODP2011@yahoo.com) Hosted by Dallas DuBois and featuring XELLE, Mila Jam, Carl Man, Jim Linehan and The Kiki Twins!
- NYC Pride Kickoff at Aspen Social Club Thursdays, a BENEFIT for the Abzyme Research Foundation. Presented by Night Affair Productions, with DJ Hector Fonseca! 10pm at Aspen Social Club. Suggested donation at the door. Join the fight as we attempt to eradicate HIV/AIDS!!!
NEW PARTY ALERT!
- The GUTTER BOYS CLUB, a new monthly party of bowling, dancing and drinking presented by Joey Israel and Marco Ovando and featuring the extraordinaire Cazwell! Special performances and guests, drink secials and FREE bowling all night! 10pm NO COVER!
- BASSMENT at Monster. Special Pride Launch Party! Legendary venue, special DJs and drink specials! NO COVER! Your weekly summer workout begins NOW!!! 10pm.
- BoiParty.com‘s Gay Pride MEGA-EVENT at Campus Thursdays at Splash! 10pm. Special performances, great music, drink specials and LOTS of cute guys! Special discount for the Gay, Gorgeous and Twenty-Something boys!
The hottest young gay dance party in NYC! -RECOMMENDED!
- Bianca del Rio‘s Disaster Hour at Vlada (331 West 51st Street, between 8th and 9th Aves.) Show at 11pm. You never know what you’re going to get with Bianca! Best vodka in town!
- Everything Thursdays at Bedlam, 10pm. “Precum Pride Event” hosted by the amazing LadyFag!
- FAGGOTR?NIC at Eastern Bloc. Horse Meat Disco album preview! $4 sick drinks all night! 10pm.
- The Lady B.L.U.E. Show at Boots and Saddle at 10pm. Crazier than ever with special guestAmanda Poupon!
- Marquee Thursdays with Dina Marie and the House of Delicious. 11pm. Always FREE, Always Bottle Service, Always Beautiful People that know how to do it best!! -RECOMMENDED!
- Paige Turner’s Pride Playhouse at The Stonewall Inn at 10:30pm. Special edition with special guest stars! NO COVER!
- Queen at Industry with Shequida with DJ David Serrano! 11pm.
- So you think you can Go-Go? At Therapy. 11pm. Name says it all!
- Star Search with Mimi Imfurst at Barracuda. Special Pride Edition at 10pm.
- Vicious at the R Bar. Come take a walk on the wild side! 10pm. (Amaing visuas by Holly Daggers!)
ONLY TONIGHT – SPECIAL EDITIONS!
- Vicky Modica’s Smokin’ in the Boys’ Room at Bar-Tini Ultra Lounge. Show at 11pm. Come and celebrate Pride Week with one of Hell’s Kitchens fishiest gay men giving real girl realness!
- Twisted Pride at Posh. 9pm. Drink specials all night!
IN NEW JERSEY
- ORGULLO 4, the 4th Annual Latino Gay Pride! 9pm at Feathers in River Edge. Todo especial! (Special everything!)
PARTY RESPONSIBLY AND HAVE A HAPPY PRIDE WEEK!!!