It’s Pride Week, and while Pride is MUCH MORE than just party and sexy time, partying is what’s on most people’s minds.
Take a look at this (still-growing, so check back later) list of what’s going on in NYC this week. Click on the links for details (location and more) and make sure to read though, you may find special announcements!
Don’t forget to check our Events Calendar on the lower right corner of our page, and watch out for a full list of events for the rest of the week coming later!
***If you have any information on events we should feature please e-mail our Nightlife and Events Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org***
- Calypso Wednesdays at XVI Lounge Rooftop at 9pm. With DJ sensation Scotty Thomson!
- Digital Motion (5th edition) at Keybar, welcoming Reed McGowan and Fabiano Angelo in the family for a special pre-Pride event. 8pm NO COVER, no attitude, FUN GUARANTEED!
- DiLF: (Daddy I’d Like to F#ck) Proud Papa Edition. 10pm at G Lounge. Sexy DJ, sexy Go-Gos and lots of daddies! Late Father’s Day celebration, anyone?
- *SPECIAL EVENT* Fusion, Pride Week Benefit for The New York City Anti-Violence Project (AVP). 6pm at the Stonewall Inn. For Tickets and info call 212-714-1184 or log on to http://avp.org/events.htm
- The NEW Kings Wednesdays at Juliet. 9:30pm. OPEN BAR 9:30-10:30! Presented by NYC’s freshest Nightlife Royals Brian Rafferty and Shawn Paul Mazur. Get your WILD on!!!
- Tiana Reeves‘ SOLSTICE at the new Polar Lounge. 10pm. Hosted by Daddy’s Prince. Glamour Baby! RSVP HERE. RECOMMENDED!
- Diamond Rings LIVE at Rewind at The Ritz. Presented by Chris Ryan.Hosted by KING RALPHY, Joe Toulon, Richard JMV, Justin Kirstopher Pope & Chaka-Khanvict! Drinks special and great music by DJ Jon Jon Battles! RECOMMENDED!
- Video Showtunes at Bar-Tini Ultra Lounge. 10pm. Drink specials. Lots of fun!