THIS IS NOT A WORKOUT! So don’t treat it like one! The more muscle you can activate before a lift, the stronger you will be! But remember, this is a warm-up, and if done properly you will break through some of you current plateaus in no time!
This warm-up is designed to get you ready for a great workout for AT HOME, OUTSIDE or at the GYM.
- Straight line on the ground
List of Exercises:
- 2 circuits
- 10-12 seconds
- Kick-Outs (10reps 1-1 count)
- Band Holds
- Band Chops
- Kick-Backs (10reps 1-1 count)
NOTE: Timestamps are available for each exercise in the info section of the video when watching on YouTube.
- Rest as needed between sets
- You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this warm-up, work at your OWN intensity.
- This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
- This warm-up should be done before any routine involving the lower body.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the 8 minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.