Welcome to the most intense BEAT ME DOWN yet! This routine will have you gasping for breath as you push yourself to the extreme trying to complete it as fast as you can! You will need some items, but once you have them you can do this routine at home OR at the gym! Let’s see some response videos Nation! Hermanites never say DIE! The purpose of these videos is to teach you a new routine in a new and unique way…by kicking my own butt!
SHF Completion Time: 34minutes 10 seconds
Sandbag Weight: 50lbs
This Routine Requires:
- Heavy bag
- Jump rope
List of Exercises:
- 5 rounds
- 10 reps per exercise (per side)
- Shoulder Throw (1-1 Count)
- Mount To Side-Mount (1-1 Count)
- Sandbag Stepping Lunge (1-1 Count)
- Bag Kick (10 reps per leg)
NOTE: Timestamps are available for each exercise in the info section of the video when watching on YouTube.
- Little to no rest between exercises & rounds
- You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this routine, workout at your OWN intensity.
- This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
- This routine can be done 2-3 times a week.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the 8 minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.